SUPRA Key & Lockbox System
CLICK HERE for a Supra System Overview
CLICK HERE for Support and Tutorials on all Supra Products
CLICK HERE for instructions to obtain an authorization code (existing users)
Supra Support: 877-699-6787
Explore Key Types:
Getting Set Up:
- Call or Email us to let us know which key you would like as well as your desired 4-digit PIN.
- We will send you a Keyholder Agreement to review, fill out, and return to us. If you want to be ahead of the game, just click on said link for the form.
- All keys can be set up remotely, but you will need to pick up an XpressKEY.
-Once we set up your Supra account, we will send you an authorization code to enter into your key and you should be good to go!
Obtain a Keybox:
- Please give us notice in advance with:
- Number of keyboxes needed
- Shackle code requested (if different than key PIN)
- When you would like to pickup your keybox(es)
- REMINDER: Keyboxes are like checking out a library book. They are assigned by serial number. If you check any out, you are responsible for them.
Manage your Supra Account:
- Go to www.supraekey.com
- Assign lockboxes to listings, check notifications, showings, etc.
Additional Supra Services & Documents:
- If you get a new phone, or reinstall the application - you will need a new authorization code. Call us or call Supra directly BEFORE meeting clients.
- DO NOT wait until you're in the field to test your Supra! If you haven't used it in a while, or are having any issues, make sure to test on a lockbox before leaving the office. Call us if you need to test your key.